Bill

DenverDuckmama

In the Brooder
Jun 7, 2017
Littleton Colorado
I have 2 female Rouens. One is new to us. Her beak is small, thin and black. She is much smaller. I did not raise her I just received her yesterday. She was on a farm and completely free range. My other looks exactly like all of the pictures I have seen. Large with yellow and black but she is much bigger. She is free range as well. They are the same age and all markings are the same. I want to make sure I have not ended up with something that can fly away into someones yard. I can add pictures if needed.

Attachments

• IMG_3325.JPG
    IMG_3325.JPG
    548.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3327.JPG
    IMG_3327.JPG
    464.1 KB · Views: 5
I am absolutely sure she is not a Drake we had one before and they were defiantly different. She does not have the dark head and she is very loud :) The picture in the pink pool shows our original pair with Drake in the front. He is the one we lost last weekend. The side by side picture shows the 2 females together. New one hen on the left.

Attachments

• Drake.jpg
    Drake.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3323.JPG
    IMG_3323.JPG
    497.7 KB · Views: 4
:lol:
Both Rouen Hens....The one is not that much smaller...Very pretty Ducks.....
Thank you! We are so glad we got the another one. Even tho she will not stretch her neck, she is much happier. Not hiding under bushes. I noticed this picture makes them look about the same size. In person, the new one looks more fit. Our original one looks fat

Back
Top Bottom