BIN 12 Paint Silkie/Showgirl eggs

silkie_sue

Songster
9 Years
Sep 14, 2010
Keokuk, Iowa
1 Doz. Paint Showgirl eggs...$50.00 shipping is $15.00
Please understand that Paints do not breed true. You will get paint, white, off colors, black and even at times blue.

This is a PayPal only sale. Be prepared to pay as soon as ordered, if you don't and another[FONT=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif] [/FONT]buyer pays first they get the eggs

**Don't be afraid to make me an offer**

All my birds are laying like crazy and my bator's are full. Great fertility!

If you wish to purchase please PM me and I will give you my Paypal addy. First to PM and pay
get's the eggs.
PayPal only payment due immediately upon request for the eggs. I will only remove this listing once your payment is received.

I will ship eggs on Mon. (03/26) I pack very, have never had a customer report a broken egg.

I can ship to most lower states. I can not ship to Canada, Hawaii, or across borders. No international bidders please. If unsure about the policy on shipping eggs in your state PM me and I will look it up.
Please PM any questions.

In My Showgirl pen I have paint SG hens and white SG hens. I alternate a Paint Silkie roo between them and my Paint Silkies.

Please PM any questions. And PM to purchase do not reply "sold". First to PM and pay get's the eggs.
Please understand shipping eggs is a risk. I will do my best to pack then but once they leave my hands I am no longer responsible.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom