BIN---Large Fowl Variety Pack-- Black Copper Marans, EE, Olive Egger--1 Doz + Extras---Price Include

crzy4peafowl

Songster
14 Years
Sep 5, 2008
Texas
These eggs will only be sold as an assortment.

The Black Copper Marans are pure breed. I have two separate pens of those that are completely unrelated. One of my BCM hens lays a lighter colored egg sometimes even speckled. The EE are housed with a pure Black Copper Marans Rooster. Some of my EE lay brown eggs. All of them are BCM Roo x EE hen. The OE is housed with a pure BCM rooster. She is a F1 cross.

I have checked fertility on these eggs and have hatched several batches with artificial and natural incubation beginning in March. My birds are fed a layer crumble ration with hen scratch, steamed oats, and alfalfa pellets. I give them vitamin/electrolyte water at least 2X a week in their water. Although my fertility hatch rate is very good on the farm, I cannot guarantee hatch rates for you. I can guarantee that eggs will be packed very well and will be fresh for the trip.

I have used BYC to sell eggs before it became an auction style. I also do sell eggs on ebay under crzy4peafowl. I had taken a much needed from selling eggs/birds. I am now ready to return to selling my backyard assortments as I am definitely not a hatchery. For this reason, I can only sell eggs as an assortment because I would not have enough eggs to make a dozen of any of those listed. These birds are solely a hobby for me. I only use the proceeds of the auction of my eggs to subsidize my bird feed bill.

The price listed includes shipping by Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom