BIN Marans, Olive Eggers, Super Blue Egg Layers, Blue Barred Rocks

DMRippy

Pallet Queen
8 Years
May 18, 2011
Nashville
I have the following available to ship Monday Sept 24th. Shipping is $18 with Delivery Confirmation. I will combine shipping. I will collect until Sunday and will include lots of extras if I can.

Pictures are in my Siggy or on my Breeds and Hatching egg page in my siggy.

8+ (close to 12 I would think) Blue and Black Copper Marans - I have a Blue Copper Marans roo over my Black Copper hens (maybe some new Blue Copper pullet too) - BIN for $20

16+ Blue Barred Rocks - Reg Barred Rock roo over 4 Blue Barred Rock Hens. These are great layers too. You will get a 50/50 mix of Blue and Black Barred Rocks. BIN for $15

24+ Super Blue Egg Layers. Pure Ameraucana roo over White Leghorn hens. These produce a white chick with black spots. They are GREAT Layers of BIG BLUE EGGS. Buy one doz or two. BIN for $10 a doz or $18 for 2 doz.

11+ Olive Eggers - Blue Copper Marans roo over 2 Barred EE (sexlink, roo will have a white spot) and 1 White Olive Egger Hen. You are getting first and second gen Olive Eggers with this cross. They are really good layers and look very nice in your egg basket. BIN for $10

Just claim what you would like and PM me for Paypal info.... NO ECHECKS sorry. Payment needs to be made when you claim them to reserve them. I will mark them sold and will remove the ad when they are all sold. Questions???? PM me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom