BIN Midget White Turkey Hatching Eggs

pawtraitart

Crowing
13 Years
May 30, 2007
Idaho
This is a "per egg" BIN offer. I run two separate pens for genetic diversity. My birds are not hatchery stock and no other breed of turkey are raised here on our small family farm. If you would like your eggs marked so you know which ones came out of which pen please make a note at checkout. I breed for correct weight (Toms 13 pounds / Hens 8-10 pounds), conformation, proper tail set, and temperament. While I can't guarantee your hatch rate or postal handling, fertility has been confirmed in my own incubators. Shipping depends on egg quantity and your zip code. Please PM me the number of eggs you are interested in and your zip code so I can give you the overall price. (S/H for 8 eggs or less is 12.95)

Update: This offer will be ending soon as my turkeys are starting to go broody.

Last edited:
Do you sell any infertile eggs? I'm looking for turkey eggs w/ spots for egg art.

Hi- sorry I have been off this site for a day or 2.
I make pysanky eggs. It is a wax and dye process where you write on the egg with melted wax and use a number of dye colors.
I'll go to my computer and send you some pics.
Some of the other folks here are having me pay shipping and want some eggs in return for donating their eggs.
Let me try and send you pics.

Sorry cant get on the computer right now- will do it later.
Thank you for at least getting back with me. I know how to decorate eggs but have no knowledge ab raising birds!

Melissa

This is a "per egg" BIN offer. I run two separate pens for genetic diversity. My birds are not hatchery stock and no other breed of turkey are raised here on our small family farm. If you would like your eggs marked so you know which ones came out of which pen please make a note at checkout. I breed for correct weight (Toms 13 pounds / Hens 8-10 pounds), conformation, proper tail set, and temperament. While I can't guarantee your hatch rate or postal handling, fertility has been confirmed in my own incubators. Shipping depends on egg quantity and your zip code. Please PM me the number of eggs you are interested in and your zip code so I can give you the overall price. (S/H for 8 eggs or less is 12.95)

How much are the eggs and shipping to 59

How much do you charge for your eggs and what is the cost of shipping to 59859

Back
Top Bottom