BIN:Ship June 15, 2015 wk TOTAL 10+ eggs :Pick a Pack some Rare Breeds Included Georgia

Hi, I'll send you a pm in the morning. It's late on the farm and our egg records are in the barn. Thanks and have a blessed evening.

I should be able to ship to you NO later than Wednesday which should arrive either Friday or Saturday via priority mail. This would be for 5 Welsummers and 5 lavendar amerauanas and more of each as available. If you are ready please do proceed to send Paypal so we can get your order processsed. Thanks and have a blessed day!

Yes, we are offering for the week of Feb. 11, Please do contact me here or on [email protected] with the ones that interest you and we'll see what we can offer. Thanks and have a blessed day!

Nancy did a great job with my delivery and if it isn't apparent from her posts already, she is an absolute joy to deal with. She delivered promptly and precisely, and courteously. If I have more room after this hatch, I would come back for more.

Would you possibly have a 12+ available to ship the week of March 4-8 of BBS Orpingtons and maybe a few Lavender Opringtons?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ul-whitmore-farm-lines-for-wk-of-3-25-forward

Please tab down to see response to blackgum This pic is a little over a week old.
Here's photo is clipped for your convenience!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/5605081/width/200/height/400/flags/LL

Also uploading on this so you can see better if you are on a slow phone like mine
smile.png

I will search for wheaten Marans pics after farm chores so it will be later but will tell you that my wheatens have been laying for months and are on the lighter shade of coloration although all were hatched from darker eggs. I am sure that you are aware that marans lay lighter over time, until they stop laying and restart what I call "their paint cycle" Our wheatens are always lighter than our bcms and our other marans. Hope this is helpful and have a blessed day. Nancy

Here's a pic I found found of our wheaten marans from a few months back, many are lighter now but this gives you some perspective of their shades.

Please let me know if you have any more questions and thanks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom