Located 3 Miles North of Fairfield, IL on Rt 45

Held the 2nd Saturday of the Month

April 12th

May 10th

June 14th

July 12th

August 9th

Call Steve at 618-897-2638 or Joe at 618-847-7036

Kelly thanks for posting this. Did they happen to say where they would hold the meet? Are you going to go? I will check the dates and let you know if I can go.

Thanks Kim
smile.png

Hey Kim!
big_smile.png

Steve said they were going to hold it at the Saddle Club, which is supposed to be about 3 miles north of Fairfield. I think we're going to try and go. I wouldn't mind going to the one in Waterloo once too but this one peaks my attention because it's so much closer for me.

What day do you think you guys might go? Definitely talk your other half into going. We'll do breakfast or something if we can see to eat it through our puffy eyes. LOL

Kelly

Thanks Kelly!
smile.png
I didn't realize that the Saddle Club was an actually a place.

I'll have to give them a call to see how far we are. I wonder if they have a list of breeds that will be there. I have to check dd soccer game schedule and then talk DH into it. OOOh....I was just thinking....that maybe the weekend that she Lodge at Camp O, but I haven't received the dates yet. If that's the case, then I'd be driving right by your house to get her there. LOL!!!!! I wish we had the dates for that. I'll call the camp on Mon to see when it is.

If I can come then we'll definitely have to meet up!
Thanks,
Kim

I'm cracking up over here, Kim! We'll definitely have to meet up. What date are you going to the Waterloo show? Clay has to work every third weekend but we should be able to do it at some point soon.

When you go to camp O, let me know. We'll meet up for lunch in Marion or something. Hey, I can't remember, do you have anything I might want? LOL We may need to swap stuff or eggs or something... gosh the possibilities are endless!
lau.gif

I'm going to talk to our fairground people and see if there's a chance that we could do a bird/animal swap in Marion. I'd be willing to donate some time and effort into it. There are ton of people around here who have all types of feathered friends. Can you see the wheels turning over here?!?!
yippiechickie.gif

Keep me posted!
Kel

Hey Kelly!
smile.png
I am cracking up to.
gig.gif

I promise I will find out about Camp O this week. That way I'll know if I can go to the Fairfield SWAP.

The Kankakee first meet is April 6th. So I have to talk dh into that one to.

I really want to go to Waterloo's SWAP next weekend, but have to talk dh into handling dd soccer schedule. DD is fine w/ me misssing her game b/c she's on a mission to find banty Ameraucans (true breed) for her collection. She must want them bad b/c I try not to ever, ever miss any of her games.
lau.gif

Maybe between all 3 of these meet I can find everything to complete my collection?????????
tongue.png

I finally put everything on the calander and we'll be in Marion, Il April 27th for a soccer game.

The only thing I would have that is pure breed that you don't have is SLW. I'll have more in the future that we can swap.
smile.png

Kim
smile.png

Kim-
I don't think I could drag Clay all the way to Kankakee. And, we won't be able to go to Waterloo next weekend. Darn it! Maybe the next one though. I think we are planning to go to the one in Fairfield in April providing he's off of work that weekend. Will you be there?

Right now, I have my eye on Salmon Favorelles but I'm SO picky on quality. And, they aren't easy to find. I really need to wait until the pond is dug and I have all my breeds completely separated but it's SO difficult not to go completely crazy and add new breeds since it's spring! I just have to keep in mind that right now I have less space than I normally do because of trying to prepare for the pond area. Once it's done and the ground has been leveled back again, then ... IT'S ON!
gig.gif

We should be able to meet for lunch on April 27th. What time is the game? The only thing that might interfere is if Haley has softball practice or something but we'll work the details out. PM me if you want to try and meet.

ttys!
D.gif

Kel

Hey Kelly~

Just checking in to see if you are going to be able to go to this SWAP. The April one is not looking good for me. That is the weekend that my daughter has Lodge weekend at Camp O. The second problem is my BO are due to hatch around then. I'll keep you posted. Maybe I can make the one in May if I can't get to the April one.

Kim
big_smile.png

Hey Kim!
I just talked to Clay and he said he's supposed to be off April 12th, so this one is do-able. Do you plan on going? Will your hubby be there too? Clay's not a huge talker but I think it would be nice if we had a chance to hang out as couple's and get to know each other. We wouldn't bring the kids. My son would be bored to tears and my daughter would make us want to pull our hair out. LOL

Let me know if you're up for the Fairfield one. If so, we'll pencil it in!

Kelly

Back
Top Bottom