Bird Netting + snow = bad idea

79F5D036-4199-4DAA-A1CF-4F026BE52EC0.png
This netting like a fabric, and has small mesh. It's inexpensive and is often used for covering fruit trees.
View attachment 1910379 View attachment 1910380

This is what we used, we need to keep out small birds, bigger birds are not a problem for us here.

Thank you to everyone who took to time to respond and offer advice, ww will sit down on the weekend and redesign and redo my enclosure. Our weather here is that of extremes that is for sure. I mean 24 degrees and beautiful sunshine in the day and snow at night...Mother Nature at her best

Thanks again

Here in colorado they're saying were expecting a worse winter last year. And it was pretty bad last year. Feet of snow which stayed for days. Couple storms knocked out power for a while. Thank goodness for the fireplace. Had to dig myself out of the house a couple times. Colorado was shut down completely.

The natives were saying there hadn't been nothing like it they could remember, and we broke a fee state records.

I'm not looking forward to it either:hit

Here in colorado they're saying were expecting a worse winter last year. And it was pretty bad last year. Feet of snow which stayed for days. Couple storms knocked out power for a while. Thank goodness for the fireplace. Had to dig myself out of the house a couple times. Colorado was shut down completely.

The natives were saying there hadn't been nothing like it they could remember, and we broke a fee state records.

I'm not looking forward to it either:hit
Sounds horrible, hoping it won’t be as bad as they say.

On your end too! That snow stuff sucks. It stays around until it gets warm outside, and you can't do anything with it except pile it up out the way.

Oh it does, it looks so pretty, but is horrible stuff at the same time.

We still have piles of it in the back yard, and there is a group of snowmen up the road :gig

With any luck it is all over and and we can get back to the lovely spring days we were having.

Back
Top Bottom