Bird Processer's In Maine ?

Check with MMAJW , She would be the best one to ask as they (I do not swear on this) have a meat house (?) , not sure if its slaughter or just packing. She has a article on here that her processing is complete.

Hey its me.... We do own a Meat Shop but we havent started to do meat birds here yet. We take ours to West Gardiner Beef. They are great to deal with and friends of ours. Are you planning on processing soon?

Quote:
Thank you all very much for replying.

MMAJW, would you mind sharing with me how much West Gardiner Beef charges ? Also, do you just take your live birds there and they do it all or do you bring them there dead and ready to process ?

Thanks again !

$2.85 per bird. You bring them live and they take it from there. 724-3378 is the number.

ETA:
It is worth every cent to have them back in minutes and not make it an all day process.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you for answering, sorry if I put you on the spot but I read it on your truck door at Litchfeild!

I had to chuckel the other day when one of my meaties came up to me while I was filling the feeder and I looked over and said, "holy cow, when did you get so big" and I swear she looked at me with one eye and said the same thing!
I know, picking on myself, but it really was funny if you could have seen that one eye bulging at me!!!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom