Bird Watchers Thread

Do you participate in bird watching?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
What's that Moorhen chick doing in the water?  His feet aren't webbed.  I've never heard of his species before.  the Pheasant is gorgeous.  I see the icy end of the  lake.  The swans are gorgeous

It's feet are webbed, the picture doesn't show it very well though. :lol:

I tried to find a picture of the Moorhen's feet, but this was the best I've got. :/

What's that Moorhen chick doing in the water?  His feet aren't webbed.  I've never heard of his species before.  the Pheasant is gorgeous.  I see the icy end of the  lake.  The swans are gorgeous

Oh, I live in England, so you might of not heard of hardly any of the birds I post up. :p

Last edited:
Oh, I live in England, so you might of not heard of hardly any of the birds I post up. :p
that is so cool. I love seeing birds from other parts of the globe. I've traveled all over the world myself and every time I see a new to me bird I go nuts. Those morehens are cute. I feel better that their feets are webbed now. They can stay in the water then.

that is so cool. I love seeing birds from other parts of the globe. I've traveled all over the world myself and every time I see a new to me bird I go nuts. Those morehens are cute. I feel better that their feets are webbed now. They can stay in the water then.

Wow, you traveled around the world? You must have seen loads of interesting birds!

Wow, you traveled around the world? You must have seen loads of interesting birds!
I have and it's been wonderful. Love seeing parrot types in real life. Only had seen them in captivity here in the US, so it's weird seeing them wild. Then hearing geese other than Canadians honk is so different. I go nuts when I come in visual contact with new birds. How about you? Have you been other places to see other birds?

I have and it's been wonderful. Love seeing parrot types in real life. Only had seen them in captivity here in the US, so it's weird seeing them wild. Then hearing geese other than Canadians honk is so different. I go nuts when I come in visual contact with new birds. How about you? Have you been other places to see other birds?

That's awesome. Nope, I have only seen some of the common British birds. :p

Back
Top Bottom