birdie toys

ebonykawai

Songster
12 Years
Dec 27, 2007
Wheatfield, NY near NiagFalls
Anyone else get those little twirly mirrors (that they sell at the petshop for birds) for their chicks? OMG, it's the talk of the brooder, LOL!! So funny!
lau.gif

I was just thinking about going to the pet store this weekend for some of these toys.. someone else told me the bright metalic crinkle balls for cats are a riot too! I have just had so much fun watching them with my mirror in there. Last night, the "girls" were dancing with themselves in the mirror... it was adorable! Pinoccio kept peeking at the mirror from the side as if to see if that other little chicken was still standing there staring at her!

lau.gif

My Countrymax store has so many cute bird toys and the chicks just love them!! It's so funny, they all crowd around the mirror, pecking at it and trying to get a peek, then they all run over to the spinny bell thing and go crazy with that. Then they all take a nap, lol. Then they wake up and go back to the mirror. I got them a ladder, too, but I won't try it until next week. I have a perch in there, as well. They are just so cute!
love.gif

Just what I need, a reason to hit the pet store
roll.png
My DH is gonna have a fit! First chickens...now TOYS for chickens...
lol.png
He'll get over it though
wink.png

LOL, my son came home and said "You got them a mirror? A mirror???"

Accessories for the modern, style-conscious chicken.

0002c5kp

0002dszx

The play area only goes in for a little while and then comes out.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom