"Birds new curtains!!!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by fishnet1971, Feb 20, 2012.

1. It was time to get rid of the hot pink sheers in 'Bird and the Fluffy Butts coop today. Guess what they got replaced with???

I just luv them! New use for feed sacks! I can see a new line of 'chick house ware.

[​IMG]

2. Yay Chicks!

Yay Chicks! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Forest Grove, OR
    Haha! Those are great [​IMG]

3. kfchickenlady

kfchickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    N.Calif.
    Love those! great idea, may have to copy this, so cute!

4. i was going to sew them with elastic and stuff, but this worked just as well! no sewing required. hmmm... what else can i add to with these. I already 'wallpapered' the shed ceiling with them. makes a really cute cover to it. and is a good vapor barrier between the insulation. I am thinking a custom quilted feather filled pillow for 'Bird to rest his head on at night????? [​IMG]

5. scooter147

scooter147 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Missouri
    Too cute.
    I would have one problem with that, my birds would be terrified of it. I did a little cleaning yesterday in the coop and left a 5 gallon bucket in the coop. When I went out just before dark to lock upand half the flock was still in the run. When I opened the door I saw the chicken eating bucket, removed it and all was right in their world again.
    They are terrified of anything new.

6. Tropical Chickies

Tropical Chickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    Very creative, nice job!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by