Birds of a feather flock togetheršŸ˜Š

Pfizzy69

In the Brooder
Jun 19, 2022
We are new to the community. We have a small flock of 5 chickens we use for eggs and meditation if that makes sense. They are a joy to just sit and watch, they bring a calm to our otherwise hectic lives. We are adding 2 new chickens that will be added in a month or so. We also are adding a turkey. My wife and I live in Wisconsin along with our 14 year old daughter. We have had chickens going on our second year. We eventually want to buy a bit of land to homestead, but for now the chickens keep us busy. thanks and I look forward to learning lots and sharing when we can.

Welcome to meditation land. Ha ha . What a great thing to get yoga and free eggs! :ya . Anyway I hope you get your homestead and by then you'll be a chicken expert! One animal down check.
We are new to the community. We have a small flock of 5 chickens we use for eggs and meditation if that makes sense. They are a joy to just sit and watch, they bring a calm to our otherwise hectic lives. We are adding 2 new chickens that will be added in a month or so. We also are adding a turkey. My wife and I live in Wisconsin along with our 14 year old daughter. We have had chickens going on our second year. We eventually want to buy a bit of land to homestead, but for now the chickens keep us busy. thanks and I look forward to learning lots and sharing when we can.

Back
Top Bottom