Birds of Wa! "Every Bird Should Get To Fly"/ride

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by bikergirl, Jun 20, 2009.

1. bikergirl

bikergirl Songster

Jan 9, 2009
    Eastsound, Wa
    I just had to put this up! I love this add.

I can't fly but I can take them for a fast ride 150mph+ like I do with my dogs! Got 2 love ducs! Now that I think about it I should take my duck on my duc! The looks I would get! lol
    [​IMG]

2. Belfairchickengirl

Belfairchickengirl Hatching

Jun 21, 2009
    Belfair
    I love that add too! The picture of the penguin is priceless...by the way, Rhubarb and Rutabega are sweeties!

3. bikergirl

bikergirl Songster

Jan 9, 2009
    Eastsound, Wa
    Quote:HI ! O good! Do your other girls like them??? How about the boys? I'm glad you decided to join [​IMG] I just love this place!

4. Belfairchickengirl

Belfairchickengirl Hatching

Jun 21, 2009
    Belfair
    Hi Bikergirl! Your two girls are getting along fine with my girls and the boys are doing fine with them too. They had a little trouble the first whole day they were here so I seperated the two of them and put one of my roosters with them, that way they got to be "his" hens. Now they are all back in the main pen and everyone gets along wonderful. I lost one of my silkie hens last night so I'm keeping everyone locked up tight at night now. They have to be patient with me in the mornings to let them out. Wish I had an automatic timer on the henhouse door! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: