1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bitter Sweet

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ClevelandAg31, Oct 12, 2010.

1. ClevelandAg31

ClevelandAg31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Forsyth County
    You know...I hatched out hundreds of chicks for people in my community and surrounding communities for a straight year and a half. That year and a half was my senior year of highschool and now I am too busy to hatch much, but I really wish I could get in t ouch with some of those people just to see how my birds turned out and how the "chicks" are these days. I figured I would share what is aon my mind. Honestly, I know they are great looking birds when raised, but I wonder how they are personality wise as well.

Thanks,

Tyler

2. ClevelandAg31

Mar 26, 2009
    Forsyth County
    Nobody [​IMG]

3. Ravishaw

Ravishaw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2010
    I would venture my opinion, oh great hatcher of chicks... That no news, is good news. Usually if there were to be news it would be in the form of complaints.

My hens came from a local hatchery, or a person that hatches eggs, and they're bright beautiful hens, all of them. They appear to have good genes, are hearty, resistant to illness and should start laying ANY DAY NOW... (You hear me hens? don't leave me hangin)

You can take pride in knowing that if the phone isn't ringing with people complaining about your hens, they're not raising a ruccus.

4. ClevelandAg31

Mar 26, 2009
    Forsyth County
    That is a great point...I really appreciate that :] I am so glad that the hens that you got are making you happy!

5. ClevelandAg31

Mar 26, 2009
    Forsyth County
    Nobody else to comfort me? haha

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by