Bizarre chicken dream/nightmare

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
I wanted to post about it before I forget it.
The set-up:
I'm in the process of collecting eggs to send off for my first test hatch.
I couldn't fall asleep until almost 4 AM this morning, because my SO was gone having another sleep study done.
I watched a program on fetal surgery right before going to bed.
I was worried about my chickens.

The dream:

I dreamed that instead of shipping eggs off, I received eggs in the mail, 5 of them.
The person that sent them had cut square openings all over the eggshells so that I could watch the development of the chicks.
When I picked the eggs up to put them in the bator, two immediately broke open and little balloons popped up that said "sorry, not a good egg. please try again".
I set the other three eggs in the bator and waited.
I had to go to the store for brooder supplies so I asked my Dad (who lives in Florida, not here) to watch the the bator for me.
While I was gone my Dad decided that they would hatch better if he soaked them - bator and all - in a tub of water.
I got home and dried the whole thing off. I lifted each egg out of the bator to check if they were dry enough and they immediately hatched. Two pullets, a pink one and a purple one and a huge full grown rooster!
I was running around with them stuffed in my pockets trying to set up their brooder when I woke up.

I seriously need to limit my nighttime visits to BYC *shaking my head*

pop.gif

and little balloons popped up that said "sorry, not a good egg. please try again".

yuckyuck.gif

hmmm.

Must be the teflon.
tongue.png

Quote:
Yesterday morning I heated my SO some tortillas on the stove, then went out to tend my chickens.
When I came back in the house there was the most awful smell.
sickbyc.gif

I looked at him and he said you left the fire on under that teflon griddle. YUCK! It smelled horrible.

GASP!!! Run for cover!

Wear a mask, open the windows, run the fans, clear the house for an hour!!
lol.png

I've been really space headed lately and have tried to kill my copper bottom pans. What has gotten into me?

me,
g

Back
Top Bottom