Bizarre Craigslist interaction

Pics
:oops: :oops: :lau:lau:oops::oops::oops: now they are offering for me to come to there house and they wilp vuy them if i dont want them comingover and they will show me what "real Excalfactoria chinensis" look like they say, i through that last one on them by asking who wrote the definitive work on excalfactoria chinensis, since they are trying to act smart, and honestly there isnt a lot of books on these guys, i got me a sociopath lol
(Says i do in the ad)
Well that’s not creepy at all. Can you block this crazy creep?

Hahaha, what is with this guy? If he doesn't think they're real button quail, why does he keep wanting to see them?
Exactly

I think he's just trying to wear you down and make you just want to be done and take whatever he offers
Too bad for him then cuz im selling his 10 he wanted got someone buying 4 of them at 415pm someone who wants the rest, and someone who i hopes answers before the rest person cuz she wants them for a aviary and dousnt sound like she knows about buttons 🤔

Im almost tempted to go sit in the heat and have a lil table with a tote with a screen lid and sell the babies on the corner

Im almost tempted to go sit in the heat and have a lil table with a tote with a screen lid and sell the babies on the corner
There used to be people who set up a table, umbrella and baby pool next to Walmart almost every weekend by where I used to live, they sold puppies out there. Mixed breed doodle this poo that type of things. They all looked like wookies.

There used to be people who set up a table, umbrella and baby pool next to Walmart almost every weekend by where I used to live, they sold puppies out there. Mixed breed doodle this poo that type of things. They all looked like wookies.
Darth revan approves

Attachments

• 20210511_174309.jpg
    20210511_174309.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 6
I have some chicks for sale, and this one guy keeps emailing me thru the ad. The first time he said “can I have your quails” I gave a detailed reply about them and the cost. No response, but next day I get a similar reply to a months old ad, same guy. Then like an hour later, same guy, another old ad. He still didn’t reply to response to his question about the relevant ad. I reply to both saying they are old ads that I took down a long time ago, the other ad is current and I replied to him, please check his email. No reply. Today I get another email from the current ad “you have some”. I simply replied “yes”.

I have some chicks for sale, and this one guy keeps emailing me thru the ad. The first time he said “can I have your quails” I gave a detailed reply about them and the cost. No response, but next day I get a similar reply to a months old ad, same guy. Then like an hour later, same guy, another old ad. He still didn’t reply to response to his question about the relevant ad. I reply to both saying they are old ads that I took down a long time ago, the other ad is current and I replied to him, please check his email. No reply. Today I get another email from the current ad “you have some”. I simply replied “yes”.
Stalkers

Back
Top Bottom