Bizarre Craigslist interaction

Pics
I informed him to maybe bring a box with towl, but he listened to all the tidbits of info from each email interaction, and brought one and picked up pine shaving 😀, so i have hope the babies will have a good life, told him the totes fine till he gets home (was a small one), suggested a towl to keep them warm and he picked a time were its hot during the day so they would be fine smart guy
I make a heat pack by folding rice into a paper towel and microwaving it for 40 secs. I put one in with the chicks when I sell them.

Update, he texted this morning he wanted to get them a day early. It went well, I received a lot more change (coins lol) than I’m used to, is all I’m gonna say.
Since you mentioned it when he paid me the 18$ 1$ was 4 quarters 😆 he was like, do you mind ? I said i dont care 😆.

Maybe it was there piggy bank savings 🤔 😏 maybe pets for the kids piggy bank savings 🤔
No shame in change :wee
I got the impression he wanted me to say oh the $20 you have is fine, but I’m not gonna be taken advantage of, I waited while he got the change. I work hard hatching and raising healthy chicks, I’ve been feeding and caring for them for a week. I’m not broke or struggling, but based on their car, they aren’t either. Fair is fair.

I got the impression he wanted me to say oh the $20 you have is fine, but I’m not gonna be taken advantage of, I waited while he got the change. I work hard hatching and raising healthy chicks, I’ve been feeding and caring for them for a week. I’m not broke or struggling, but based on their car, they aren’t either. Fair is fair.
Yep yep 👍

it all worked out, the fire dept in my town was having a “coin toss” where they wait at the light in the center of town and collect change from cars when they stop. I was like, boy do I have change for you!
That sounds like it would be mildly terrifying being the person holding or standing next to the coin bucket 😅

That sounds like it would be mildly terrifying being the person holding or standing next to the coin bucket 😅
There’s no throwing or tossing, the sign says coin toss, but mostly they have like milk jugs with big windows cut out, and they empty them into a Home Depot bucket. They walk to your window and you put the coins in the jug.

Back
Top Bottom