Bizarre Craigslist interaction

You would think if someone said they happen to be down the street from you after you tell them the address to pick up the quail that they would be on there way right ..... Not make me wait ignore my texts and calls then answer saying they are waiting on something to be delivered and that it should get there in 30 mins so they are just down the street and will take off my way in 30 mins .... and they will call ....... (why didn't you just call to say that in the first place I was sitting in the sun:he)

:rantJust keep telling your self more money to get the misses to let you hatch more(though she said no ducks or chickens or ostriches or emu till we get a house) I want a baby duck (would so shower with pet duck)

If you have a big enough space the poop isn't a problem. ;)
There’s a little stream that runs thru the woods/swamp behind my house(off my property on public swampland), I’ve considered getting 2 ducks and making them an arched path covered in hardware cloth to go safely the 30 -50ft to the stream and fence off an area for them haha. They can leave their poop out in the woods.

Last edited:
So sale ended with a , how much did you say 30?,(me no its 27 mr very old man who wants ti be called J-R not jr but J-R) :thumbsup (oh and i dont have cash on me) old man, well okay let me see , he pulls out his wallet goes in it takes like a min as i wait smiling, ah well idont have ones do you( i dont mention it but if you look up i said before hand i dont have cash on me lol, but what i said was - no sorry i dont have cash on me-*so dont take my wallet with me lol*) old man makes these hmm umm uhh mmm noises then says well okay.

Omg i didnt even mention how he wanted me to give him my tub lmfao 💀 🤣 😂 😭 but hey got extra 3$ also if u were prepaird to pay 30 and i correct you saying its 27 why on earth are you so so so very hesitant when you got no ones and obviously dont want to go get change :lau

So sale ended with a , how much did you say 30?,(me no its 27 mr very old man who wants ti be called J-R not jr but J-R) :thumbsup (oh and i dont have cash on me) old man, well okay let me see , he pulls out his wallet goes in it takes like a min as i wait smiling, ah well idont have ones do you( i dont mention it but if you look up i said before hand i dont have cash on me lol, but what i said was - no sorry i dont have cash on me-*so dont take my wallet with me lol*) old man makes these hmm umm uhh mmm noises then says well okay.

Omg i didnt even mention how he wanted me to give him my tub lmfao 💀 🤣 😂 😭 but hey got extra 3$ also if u were prepaird to pay 30 and i correct you saying its 27 why on earth are you so so so very hesitant when you got no ones and obviously dont want to go get change :lau
That's when you just say yes to it costing 30 😅😉

Back
Top Bottom