BJ roo update re: bulge upper left chest - photos of my recovered boy!

Thanks Ginny - you're such a good heart and I hope Gertie starts to do better very soon.
fl.gif
We try to do right by them and yet they really are complex little beings, confounding that desire... I'm with you - just want them ALL to be healthy and happy with no suffering please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JJ

Quote:
Goodness, I haven't any idea! Thanks for the link - will read up!
He's acting somewhat normally at the moment but I know the big bulge can't stay like that and amount to anything good
sad.png
It's just so weird because it wasn't there 24 hours ago.....I just grabbed the poor fellow, about to swallow a feather because he couldn't free his beak of it. I thought "Oh no you don't! We don't need anything else in there that could gum up the works" so I grabbed him, much to his chagrin, and pulled it out just before it was too late...Sigh. Poor dear is off preening his battered ego right now.
JJ

Okay, here's more info. Once he was sleepy tonight I was able to feel more closely. I don't like what I'm feeling. He has a very hard (internal) "walnut" protruding in the lower neck/throat area. It is the strangest thing. The area around it is all poofy as in the photos because it's distorting his shape. What on earth? Insights anyone?
JJ

gee, I don't know.. I wonder if it is impacted. hmmm

The internet is awesome , but it is so hard without seeing and feeling it myself, ya know?

Back
Top Bottom