Black + Blue Mottled Cochin eggs

BlueMottie

Songster
11 Years
Jan 3, 2009
Rock
Prices for half a dozen are 12.00, shipping is 13.00. For a full dozen, the total cost is $32 including sipping. I'd also be willing to trade for half a dozen eggs from good quality bantam or standard faverolles/d'uccles/other cochin varieties, but only half dozens, not whole dozens.
chick.png

Just as a side note to all people who are on the list, if I message you saying that eggs are available and I do not hear back from you within two days, I will sell the eggs to the next person on the list.

The list will be updated as more people recieve their eggs.

List:
BriarPatchFarms (awaiting reply for when to ship)
JenEric Farms (Co.+Wyan.)
Crzy4peafowl

Fall List:
KinderKorner
Blueoval (full doz.)
Rockyspringsfarm (full doz.)
kycowgirl

TradeSummer:
MSbear
SackMan
Crzy4peafowl

TradeFall:
Byrandom
BriarPatchFarms
Sackman

Last edited:
Sorry no I dont,
But I have searched a long time for quality blue mottled eggs.
I have also sent MOs before and had no problems.
Please
big_smile.png

Haha, whoops, for some reason I had the idea that you were sending cash xD Long day, don't mind me, edited my post x3 That will work just fine, sent you a PM C;

Quote:
D:

Umumum....because? xD Sorry! I would LOVE to have standard black and blue cochins myself, but alas, the bantams fit into my section of the barn better
sad.png

lol ahh yours are so pretty! I might have to get back to you later. But atlas I too don't like the bantams. *plans out eggs for fall*

rodrigez believe it or not. I have a LF blue and black mottled cochin trio! But they are still young. So it won't be until fall until their eggs are avalible. Oh and they are carrying the frizzle gene too. So I will get both frizzle and non frizzled.

Back
Top Bottom