Black/Blue/Splash Silkie eggs! 6+ ~Ships Monday 10-18

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
I am offering 6+ eggs from my Blue/Splash pen. I have a splash roo and black roo over black, blue, and splash hens. You should hatch blue, splash and black chicks. All of my breeder birds are excellent quality with large crests and beards, 5 toes with good spaceing and excellent compact type. I do not show so I dont use the term show quality, but others have shown birds they hatched from me and done well. Look at the pics and see for yourself the quality of my birds. I will send 2 extras incase of breakage or rough handleing by the post office. Paypal only at auction end please. These eggs will ship out on Monday. They will be collected fresh over the weekend. Due to the nature of shipping and incubation I cannot personally guarentee your hatch rate or replace hatching eggs. All I can guarentee is that your eggs will be packed with extreme care so they have the best chance to get to you safe and sound. Please see this link to see my complete packing process:

http://www.freewebs.com/sassysilkies/eggpackingprocess.htm

I also now use recycled grocery bags instead of bubble wrap when I can to help the environment. (It works just as well) Thank you so much for considerring my auction! JEN

splash003.jpg

splash008.jpg

blue014.jpg

tcandsterling.jpg

blackhen2.jpg

farmpics039.jpg

farmpics059.jpg

farmpics066.jpg

Most of these pics were taken this spring after being cooped up all winter so please dont mind the dirty crests on some of them...but I wanted to show the whole group.

Last edited:
I just can't believe these eggs are still up for sale. My bator is full or they would be mine. You have great looking silkies, and if I am not mistaken you usually only sale a mixture of all your colors. I am due to hatch out on the 20 if you have more I may be tempted to throw one more batch in although I said I would not this late in the year.
Good luck with your auction.

Back
Top Bottom