Black Copper Marans discussion thread

She is very pretty! I'm getting pretty excited about my new stock, I got chicks from Ernie Haire in Texas, they are still pretty young, but then I found a guy named Dave in Seminole, Oklahoma and took a drive out to see his stock. They are fantastic, and the egg color- WOW! I got one hen, two cockerels, and 7 pullets. They are reaching the age of your pullet there and looking FANTASTIC. I also have eggs set to hatch Thursday from Hardin Poultry in Tennessee. SUPER excited to have some great stock to choose breeders from for next year!

She is very pretty! I'm getting pretty excited about my new stock, I got chicks from Ernie Haire in Texas, they are still pretty young, but then I found a guy named Dave in Seminole, Oklahoma and took a drive out to see his stock. They are fantastic, and the egg color- WOW! I got one hen, two cockerels, and 7 pullets. They are reaching the age of your pullet there and looking FANTASTIC. I also have eggs set to hatch Thursday from Hardin Poultry in Tennessee. SUPER excited to have some great stock to choose breeders from for next year!

Thank you! She's the best looking one so far. Hahahaha, I got her from a guy named Dave! Good luck on your birds! Pics?

Back
Top Bottom