Black Copper Marans Eggs FS - New Price $60 - MS/LA border

ruth

Life is a Journey
12 Years
Jul 8, 2007
Woodville, MS
I've completed my most recent waiting list for Black Copper Marans hatching eggs and am now offering more.

First dozen is $60 including priority shipping but since I can fit two dozen in one box a second dozen would only be $45 extra. I have eggs that can go out tomorrow and two dozen a week after that.

These are Wade Jeane, C1, French Line - feathered legs - from Jesse Bryant's "Black Copper King" flock. Some hens have solid black eyes, some have gold eyes.

Here are the parents - 2 roos to 8 hens:

jesseejamesgang3.jpg

Here are the eggs:

todaysBCMeggs2.jpg

Post "Sold" and PayPal to [email protected]

Edited 3/24/09 to reflect the new, reduced price of $60, including priority shipping.

Last edited:
OH OH me I want some but cant... those hens are SWEET looking!!!!! what nice girls you have!!!! could you put me down for some come may? I have no place to put babies right now or for any time in the next month.... that is why I cant take any now....

OOHHH THOSE HENS are beutiful
love.gif
droolin.gif

BuckeyeDave and Miss_Jayne - your BCM eggs went out today. Hope you have a blessed hatch.

I have another dozen that can go out this week to the first to post "Sold" and pay with PayPal.

ruth I just visited your coop page and about peed myself when I read the caption for the photo with all the chickens in the one corner/area "Wow, its HUGE in here lets all hudle in this corner" that was funny!!! I LOVE your coop.. its cute!

Quote:
No problem. Just send PayPal payment if you haven't already and let me know what day you want them shipped.

Monique

I've had others write and ask about egg color number, per chart. The color varies from one egg to the next and one day to the next. I get everything from really dark to light to speckled with black dots to splotchy with chocolate splashes. I love the variety. I've also ordered eggs from one of the most reputable breeders (who shall remain nameless) and my eggs were as dark or darker than the ones I received plus not a single of of theirs even began development. I'm getting great hatch result stories from the people who have bought my eggs.

Here's a picture, taken the other day (out in bright sunlight), of the dozen that went out recently.

todaysBCMeggs.jpg

Personally, I love the variety of color - BUT...if you're looking to get only solid, near black eggs, these aren't for you - just being honest.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom