Black Friday Finds

Are you a Black Friday Shopper?

• Total voters
Pics
We ferment 2/3 cabbage and 1/3 onion. Add Jalepeno's for flavor/heat.

1.25 tsp pickling salt per pound of veggies layered in your bucket. let set for 45-60 minutes then top off with salt water (1 Tbsp salt per quart)

I dont can mine. After it works off, we then keep it in our garage fridge. Fair warning, anything you put in there will have a hint of kraut. Ice and ice cream are to be kept in the other freezers (imagine the taste of vanilla/kraut ice cream......)

Found out that high rise jeans (or even super high rise) do not go as high as I had thought or hoped. Dang.

Got a ninja bullet for quail feed next spring, some chicken buttons, some shirts, craft stuff, a book, Xmas presents, a grilled cheese maker and 2 purses
Lil D is going to demand purse pics.

My grandma was a bad ass too. A farmer's wife, she never let any animal in the house but she did not tolerate abuse to them either. I'll never forget, one day my uncle threw a kitten, who kept getting in his way, into the milk bucket, then threw the kitten into shavings. We ran to the house and told my grandma. She came out of the house with a large leather belt, went to the barn, and proceeded to spank my 40 year old uncle like he was a toddler!. Man, I miss my grandma. Thank God the farm is still being ran by my uncles and cousins
I miss mine too. We'll never be that BA. 😆

Friday shop:
PXL_20211126_234250999.jpg

Back
Top Bottom