Black Jersey Giant sources

Is Marie's site - Blur Black Giants?

And thanks for the other email reference, I'll be writing him.

Big Blue and I have already "talked" in email and NC isn't too far from me.

And I have McGee Tyson airport right here in Knoxville for fly ins.

I had some from Duane Urch a few years back & they were excellent birds. I wonBest of Breedor better at every show I took them to.
Sandhill Preservation Center is also supposed to have good ones but I've never seen them so can't say for sure.

I just bought two pullets from Maria Hall, and I LOVE them! I picked them up at her farm, and it is a nice clean place. All the birds (at least the ones I saw) were in good shape and healthy. Maria was very helpful, even though I showed up the day she was bringing poultry and cattle home fronm the local county fair. One of her blue Jersey hens won suprime grand champ at the fair. Man that was a pretty bird! She was the size and shape of a feathered beach ball!

Last edited:
I sure wish I lived a bit closer to her so I could pick up too. Well, first I think I'll run in production chickens and see where the flaws in my set up are. So it will be awhile for us. I want to make my mistakes when it's not quite so costly.

I really appreciate all the replies, you all rock.

Quote:
You cannot go wrong with Maria Hall. Her Jersey Giants are SUPER! We got ours from her too.

Back
Top Bottom