Black Jersey Giant

I’ll be selling our nearly 2 yo BJG rooster in the spring. However, I’m in OH, so too far.

I’ll suggest you see what places are within driving distance to you. Try fb search for farms (can’t sell on fb) and might see posted pics of what you are interested in - meaning they may have BJG on farm and may have some extra. Some list on CL, which does allow selling animals. Alternatively, check out the Jersery Giant club for a directory of members and some may be within driving distance.

Jersey Giant? If you find one, can you let me know? I need a couple more hens!

The National Jersey Giant Club won’t help you unless you join as a member, this I know from experience. Of course, you can join for $15, then you get a member directory.

You can also try the NPIP website. They list according to breed.

Good luck!:thumbsup

I will say this, finding good JG breeders is a hunt for sure. Most only stay local it seems or only ship hatching eggs, finding started birds is tough. I've found one breeder who I may go with, she has basically been the only one who not only has eggs, chicks, and young birds.but will ship nationally and has black, blue, white and splash varieties. The NPIP is a good starting point, but like I said JG breeders are not exactly numerous sadly.

Back
Top Bottom