Black Penedesenca chicks

You're on the list.
I’m joining this discussion very very late but I’m interested in purchasing a dozen Black Penedesenca Hatching Eggs if they are available. I currently have 4 Crele and 4 Partridge but no Roo for either. I may be interested on purchasing day old Roos if the Partridge can be sexed. I unaware of your operation so forgive me if my requests do not align with your availability.
Thank you

I have eggs and chicks and even mature cockerels but I don't have anything but Blacks. That's all I raise. The cockerels can usually be sexed by about 3 or 4 weeks. Earlier is possible but just to be sure plus since they aren't day old, they need to be a little older for shipping.

I'm getting a few requests but I am getting a fair number of eggs now and they'll be available till they start molting. I'll keep in touch if you are still interested.
Hello,
I'd like to order 12 Hatching Eggs of your Black Penedesencas. Can you let me know the process so I can order ASAP.

Thank you.

Hatching weekly, one of the best cared for lines of Penedesencas in North America.
Chicks normally ship on Monday or Tuesday.

For pictures and the story of the breed, check the following link.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/black-penedesenca-hatching-eggs.1235753/

Chicks are $10 each and $30 shipping to the lower 48. Give zip code for cost to PR and VI.
Add $5 per order for heat packs if ordering less than 15 this time of year.
Do you still ship?
Zip code 00652

Back
Top Bottom