Black sex-link personality?! and pics

My favorite chicken is Daisy, a BSL. She is sweet and loving. Her BSL sista, both from a local feed store, never grew up. LOL! They are both a year old and Minnine has never laid an egg. She has no comb or wattles, but too is sweet.
did you name them after Disney characters? If so, you might appreciate how my girls (my kids) have named all of our chicks after Disney characters - all 39 of them. It gets hard to choose a name after 10 or so Disney characters are taken. Lol

she got snuck in with the other 7 lol when i got home i noticed she was a lil different than the other 3 but didnt mind shes still my baby and very gentle she talks to me all the time i have 4 leghorns same age and 5 rir and 1 red sexlink that are almost 4 weeks old tryin to get these babies used to the bigger girls

today i put my 6 little 24 day old babies with my 8 12 week girls and i cant beleive my eyes they all arw getting along beautifuly my 8 big girls are curious of course mt wide is monitoring them closely she went back there earlier and they were all inside coop like one big happy family and i also have 2 ducks not sure if i will keep little ones in coop im scared what will hapen at nite

today i put my 6 little 24 day old babies with my 8 12 week girls and i cant beleive my eyes they all arw getting along beautifuly my 8 big girls are curious of course mt wide is monitoring them closely she went back there earlier and they were all inside coop like one big happy family and i also have 2 ducks not sure if i will keep little ones in coop im scared what will hapen at nite

If you wait until dark, nothing will happen. Chickens don't hardly move at dark, since they can't see. My chicks fight all day, but snuggle at night.

i know they are still kinda young but they are flying out of brooder and starting to smell we keep everything clean but cant get odor out im going to put a red lite out tonite and see what happens they are getting along so well as of now i cant beleive it

Trying to ID 2 chicks that came in my batch of Barred rock....new here so I don't navigate well yet! Anyone have 4 weekish BSL chick pictures they can post here for me? I am seeing traits of BSL and of Black Copper Marans..may e it would help to SEE it!

Back
Top Bottom