Black Silkies

If you are willing to start with eggs..ebay has quite a few breeders that sell eggs. The chicks are beautiful! There are some silkie breeders--champion line hens and roos- that will sell to you go to --cyancey88171rb, 1234muki - I have gotten a lot of eggs here all chicks were beautiful!!--riversidesilkies- I have yet to buy from but the pics look good. Many times you can pm- personal message... them and ask if they will strike a deal with you for what you want! Other wise go here....
www.americansilkiebantamclub.org

If you are willing to start with eggs..ebay has quite a few breeders that sell eggs. The chicks are beautiful! There are some silkie breeders--champion line hens and roos- that will sell to you go to --cyancey88171rb, 1234muki - I have gotten a lot of eggs here all chicks were beautiful!!--riversidesilkies- I have yet to buy from but the pics look good. Many times you can pm- personal message... them and ask if they will strike a deal with you for what you want! Other wise go here....
www.americansilkiebantamclub.org
I thank you from the bottom of my heart! This has really helped me. I am getting ready to join the ASBC.

Back
Top Bottom