Black Spaniard Turkey Feathers

Beebeesnana

Hatching
10 Years
Jul 1, 2009
San Diego
Hello, this is my first posting. I have looked and looked on the internet and I seem to just hit dead ends and I hope this site will be able to help me.
smile.png
I live in San Diego, Ca and my grandson is a member of the San Diego Soaring Eagles. ( These children learn how To Pow wow Dance and Make Custom Tribal Regalia, Workshops Sponsored by the Southern California American Indian Resource Center, Inc., (SCAIR) & San Diego Indian Center.) https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/post.php?fid=41
He
needs some 40+ black Spaniard Turkey feathers to complete his Bustle. Where can i get them? I've called some stores and they only have 3 to 5 feathers in stock. If anybody out there is able to help him complete his bustle it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I did a google search and there are several groups that have breeders as members...

Breed clubs and associations:
American Livestock Breeds Conservancy, PO Box 477, Pittsboro, NC 27312, (919) 542-5704, email [email protected], www.albc-usa.org

All American Turkey Growers Association, Danny Williamson, secretary-treasurer, 3441 Mustang, Tampa, KS 67483, (785)-965-2628, email [email protected]

American Poultry Association, PO Box 306, Burgettstown, PA15021, email [email protected], www.amerpoultryassn.com

Society for the Preservation of Poultry Antiquities, Dr. Charles R.H. Everett, secretary, 122 Magnolia Lane, Lugoff, SC 29078, email [email protected]

I would also post in the Turkey section of BYC. You may find someone who owns them there.

Back
Top Bottom