Black To White Experiment

Pics
Wow! Sassy Pants looks way different than the last photo I saw of her! She is a really pretty girl! 😍

Added a high dose, of Riboflavin to the experiment. Getting 400mg, once, or twice every other day, in addition to some Rooster Booster poultry cell, Kickin' Chicken, & Nutridrench. Not all at once though.

What is your thinking about vitamins being related to this?

Not sure if you are aware of this so thought I'd mention it.
Riboflavin is B2. B vitamins are water soluble so the body will excrete any it doesn't need. Within reason, no real risk of giving too much.

The fat-soluble vitamins are A, D, E, and K. These the body doesn't get rid of any excess as easy and can build up in the body to toxic levels and cause real problems.

Poultry Cell and Nutridrench have a molasses base (sugar) and can cause diarrhea if given too long or in high doses. Don't want birds getting dehydrated.

Just wanted to make sure you knew.

Here is a good article-
https://www.thepoultrysite.com/arti...soluble vitamins are,when birds are in stress.

Wow! Sassy Pants looks way different than the last photo I saw of her! She is a really pretty girl! 😍

What is your thinking about vitamins being related to this?

Not sure if you are aware of this so thought I'd mention it.
Riboflavin is B2. B vitamins are water soluble so the body will excrete any it doesn't need. Within reason, no real risk of giving too much.

The fat-soluble vitamins are A, D, E, and K. These the body doesn't get rid of any excess as easy and can build up in the body to toxic levels and cause real problems.

Poultry Cell and Nutridrench have a molasses base (sugar) and can cause diarrhea if given too long or in high doses. Don't want birds getting dehydrated.

Just wanted to make sure you knew.

Here is a good article-
https://www.thepoultrysite.com/articles/importance-of-vitamins-in-poultry-production#:~:text=The fat-soluble vitamins are,when birds are in stress.
Well, it was for a test in seeing if vitamins, extra minerals, & fatty acids would reverse/help reduce the effects of what's going on. One theory was age related feather depigmentation, due to body having a harder time absorbing nutrients.
The boost just seems to increase the effect rather then prevent it.

Yep, I know. I'm not giving the vitamins, & stuff out too often.

#1, & tail shots.
It's interacting with the barring.
20230722_183151.jpg
20230722_183650.jpg
20230722_183751.jpg
20230722_183901.jpg

Back
Top Bottom