Blank Egg Carton Purchase Suggestions

Areyoucluckingme

Chirping
Jun 14, 2022
Good afternoon all -

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, I do not know where it would be most appropriate. I'm hoping to start selling eggs locally within my neighborhood and I wanted to make my cartons with a logo. I was going to purchase a stamp off Amazon and use it on blank egg cartons. I'm wondering if anyone else does this and if you have suggestions on blank egg cartons? Everywhere I look, it comes out to be between 65 to 85 cents a carton. That is a bit spendy. I can buy them at 49 cents a piece at my local feed store but it has THEIR store logo on it.

Thanks in advance!

Etsy is definitely where to go. You can get it customized and such. I make all kinds of custom designs to be made into stamps or used for stickers etc. Then people upload them for their custom order on Etsy or wherever. I'm still kinda in my "do free designs" phase of things so if you'd like, I could try to create something for you. If you like it, you'd be more than welcome to use it as your own! No charge of course! Just helps me get more experience! Let me know!

I was looking to see if anyone had any different ideas on how to diy egg cartons and do it quickly when I came across your post. Found ideas about how to make them, but the quick part I'm struggling with lol

I'm new to this, but I purchased a NIIMBOT label maker on Amazon, and blank D11 adhesive labels on ebay. The NIIMBOT prints 4 rows of text on white labels, from a connected smartphone app, and also accepts custom logo graphics. I figured this would be beneficial to add the hatch date, farm name, and farm logo, and the cheapest.

I bought clear plastic cartons from Amazon. I figured they would show off the egg colors, better than just plain old cardboard. I bought a date stamp, with egg safe ink, to stamp my eggs with the date they were laid. My chickens have JUST started laying 2 weeks ago. I plan on selling my extras as they ramp up with size and production. I planned on just printing stickers for the outside of the cartons, so you can still see the colorful eggs.

Attachments

• 20230211_165340.jpg
    20230211_165340.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 2
I got mine from The Egg Carton Store. I make my own labels. California is pretty specific about the info you need to put on the labels, so I couldn't do a cute stamp. Boo. There are some seriously adorable stamps out there. The cartons aren't particularly cheap, but they are the only ones I could find that fit labels big enough to fit all the info needed.

Good afternoon all -

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, I do not know where it would be most appropriate. I'm hoping to start selling eggs locally within my neighborhood and I wanted to make my cartons with a logo. I was going to purchase a stamp off Amazon and use it on blank egg cartons. I'm wondering if anyone else does this and if you have suggestions on blank egg cartons? Everywhere I look, it comes out to be between 65 to 85 cents a carton. That is a bit spendy. I can buy them at 49 cents a piece at my local feed store but it has THEIR store logo on it.

Thanks in advance!
I'm in Novi, MI selling blank ones for 20 cents a piece if interested.

Back
Top Bottom