Blank thread

Hi and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us. A couple of ways to deal with a duplicate post. 1. click on the red flag and ask a moderator to remove it, or 2. Under your first post of a duplicate thread, just type "duplicate thread" (then members will know to ignore it - this is faster than option 1). If its a post that you wish to delete, then go the post and click the "edit" icon and delete the text, but leave a full stop - that's how I usually do it.

Hope that helps.

More generally, here's a link to the Aussie thread, should you wish to join in - https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/598568/australia-six-states-and-that-funny-little-island

Best wishes
CT

welcome-byc.gif

There has been a recent issue with posts showing up twice...it's not just you, it's been randomly occurring with a lot of members. Just do as CTKen said and use the red flag (edit) button to clear out one of them. Or just leave it alone as so many have had the problem, it's not too surprising to the members that are here a lot.

Thanks for joining us, it's nice to have you here!

Hello there, and welcome to the wonderful world of Backyard Chickens! I hope you will make yourself at home here and enjoy it as much as I have! :frow

Back
Top Bottom