Blogger's and Website's?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by wendy, Feb 15, 2009.

1. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    Who all blog's and has there own website's?

I have created a website for our hobby farm, which hopefully will lead to me selling some goats and goat products (soap, etc)

And I have a had a blog on E blogger since last year. One of my sister's has a her own blog (she scrapbooks) and my niece has one too.

I put both my links in my signature below if you want to check them out!

Tell me about yours if you blog or have your own website. [​IMG]

2. MullersLaneFarm

MullersLaneFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 26, 2008
    NW IL Fiber Enabler
    We've had our website for our homestead for nearly 7 years now. To get sales directed to your site, you really need to market it.

We do sell items from our website, but mainly it is there to help other homesteaders with ideas. We have a section called "Lessons in Homesteading" with a lot of pictures to help folks out.

We don't blog online, but we've kept a journal since before we bought our place

3. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    I dont really blog, but I do have my own website.

4. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    I find it fun to blog, all of my family except my dad lives out of state. So they can look at our site and check things out for one thing. But eventually I hope it grows to be more than that too. I am just getting started with it [​IMG]

5. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Opps I have niether, can't even got my own BYC webpage up and running......but good luck with yours...

6. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  7. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    I am not a blogger, have too much going on.
    We do have a site www.lockedhearts.bravehost.com hubby set it up and it is a work in progress. Hopefully this year he can catch up on everything.

8. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    Hey Wendy. We run our own website. Not a real blog site and more of a tongue in cheek journal on the right side done by my wife. But you may enjoy the reading.

9. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    There are some good ones on here that everyone has. I have checked them out in this post. I haved saved them to my favorites so I can look at them more.

I don't blog in depth. I just tell of something funny that happened or I think someone might find interesting or funny. I don't make it very long [​IMG] Don't really have much time for that! I don't even get on here as long and as often as I have been. Not since having a goat in milk [​IMG]

10. stormie

stormie Out Of The Brooder

Jun 23, 2008
    MO
    My website is actually a profile that has all my photography works posted (over 32 of them are of birds and my personal favorite, ducks). You can see the duck photos in the link in my signature.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by