BLOOD IN THE WATER?! HELP

Their poop looks a little dark but idk, could you wipe some on a paper towel so that the color shines a little more? If it looks reddish under light and on white then I would say that the stuff in their water was definitely blood and they should go to a vet.
I will do this after work and I’ll update everyone... I really hope its not blood

Keep us updated. Black poop can be blood but also a result of eating dark berries etc. Difficult to say from a picture.
I hope they will be fine! Definitely monitor their poop for a while...

UPDATE: they’re poop was just brown and there was no red in the water today. I did realize today that the new snack mix I bought them has raisins in it...which I’m thinking could have stained it. What do we think?

UPDATE: they’re poop was just brown and there was no red in the water today. I did realize today that the new snack mix I bought them has raisins in it...which I’m thinking could have stained it. What do we think?
Anything is possible (when you're mischievous) maybe they wanted to scare the crap out of ya and they went and stirred raisins into the water😂. They might've just had a hard time taking it and went to rinse it down and some came back up into the water. If they're looking good then I would assume that it was just something minor like a nasal hemmorage, keep a close eye on em though.

Back
Top Bottom