Bloody stool?

Thanks and to be clear, if it isn’t coccidiosis, the meds won’t hurt the chickens, right? Because I read a bit on intestinal shedding.

Ok. I got their medicine into the water and cleaned the hen house. They all seemed to have an appetite and displayed pretty average behavior. Do you guys think I’ve got good odds here?

The chickens have had some medicated water and are still showing pretty normal behavior. I cleaned the henhouse last night and this morning, there were multiple bloody stools (sorry to be graphic, but they were not as bloody as yesterday’s). Do you guys think I’ve got good odds?

The chickens have had some medicated water and are still showing pretty normal behavior. I cleaned the henhouse last night and this morning, there were multiple bloody stools (sorry to be graphic, but they were not as bloody as yesterday’s). Do you guys think I’ve got good odds?
Yes i think so. With our chicks it took 5 to 6 days until everything was normal again.

I looked in the hen house today to see a bloody stool. I am very worried. All of the chickens are out and about seemingly normal. Can someone please give some feedback as to the cause and the solution.
IMG-3649.jpg
IMG-3649.jpg IMG-3649.jpg
Our almost 6 month old Barnevelder laid her first egg yesterday and then this today. Could this be some sort of menstrual-type discharge, or is it likely coccidiosis? We have three other hens the same age and everyone is eating, drinking, and acting normally.

Back
Top Bottom