Blooie has dun done it.

Tumbling K

Crowing
Oct 5, 2015
Texas
many thanks to Blooie. I know everyone on the site enjoys your memories of you family, and your family history stories. I am especially partial, to your pics and stories of your grandbabies, and their troubles, turned triumphs.

Blooie, is one of those unique posters, that has a very special way with words, whether an individual needs encouragement, admonishment, of humor. She is stand alone in her typing.

Although, I now have to seriously question her judgement, and wonder if her mind is beginning to wonder?

regardless, thank you very much.

21a97c79d838b7c594840fb4d1aeadc7.jpg

Blooie, thanks for giving me a little bit of your glue........

shining example of why people like her are considered the glue in their families.

real world, and cyber world.

I'm a little embarrassed. I would have just let folks assumed I bought the membership for myself.

no way, when public thanks and gratitude must be shown.

Last edited:
Whoa, whoa.....while the kind words are nice and are appreciated, in the interest of full disclosure I must back up the pony cart here. I love entering contests on BYC...it's fun and I enjoy checking out all the entries. I've had my Golden Feather membership for sometime and I like having it - just the ability to turn off the ads is nice. So when I win, it's fun for me to find someone special to "gift" the prize to. Sometimes it's a calendar, sometimes it's a GF membership. It's as simple as that. I'm no great benefactor - I get a selfish kind of kick out of doing it.

With the other folks I "gifted" I asked the recipient to keep it between us. I forgot to do that this time, so I'm a little embarrassed by the attention. But I'd be lying if I didn't admit that being appreciated is always nice.

Should I change my banner to Blooie, the Gluey?
lau.gif
Nah, we'll leave it at Team Spina Bifida......

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom