Blooie has dun done it.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Tumbling K, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Tumbling K

Tumbling K Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    many thanks to Blooie. I know everyone on the site enjoys your memories of you family, and your family history stories. I am especially partial, to your pics and stories of your grandbabies, and their troubles, turned triumphs.

Blooie, is one of those unique posters, that has a very special way with words, whether an individual needs encouragement, admonishment, of humor. She is stand alone in her typing.

Although, I now have to seriously question her judgement, and wonder if her mind is beginning to wonder?

regardless, thank you very much.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Bert, amen! Blooie rocks.

3. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    You are very welcome! Actually I'm just running for President and I'm buying all the votes I can get. [​IMG]

4. Blooie

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    Thanks, Sour! That's pretty high praise coming from you and I hope I live up to it! Rocking is hard. [​IMG]

5. Hholly

Hholly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2015
    Amo, IN
    Yes, Blooie, you have a special talent. People like you make this forum great!

6. Tumbling K

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    Blooie, thanks for giving me a little bit of your glue........

shining example of why people like her are considered the glue in their families.

real world, and cyber world.

I'm a little embarrassed. I would have just let folks assumed I bought the membership for myself.

no way, when public thanks and gratitude must be shown.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  7. Blooie

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    Whoa, whoa.....while the kind words are nice and are appreciated, in the interest of full disclosure I must back up the pony cart here. I love entering contests on BYC...it's fun and I enjoy checking out all the entries. I've had my Golden Feather membership for sometime and I like having it - just the ability to turn off the ads is nice. So when I win, it's fun for me to find someone special to "gift" the prize to. Sometimes it's a calendar, sometimes it's a GF membership. It's as simple as that. I'm no great benefactor - I get a selfish kind of kick out of doing it.

With the other folks I "gifted" I asked the recipient to keep it between us. I forgot to do that this time, so I'm a little embarrassed by the attention. But I'd be lying if I didn't admit that being appreciated is always nice.

Should I change my banner to Blooie, the Gluey? [​IMG] Nah, we'll leave it at Team Spina Bifida......

1 person likes this.
  8. Tumbling K

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    mrs Blooie, there ain't nuttin been said on dis thread what folks don't already know and think about you!!

9. BBQJOE

BBQJOE Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2015
    Void where prohibited.
    I wasn't gonna say anything, but since this has all come up, I just want to thank blooie for the new car.
    I'll post a pic soon.

10. BBQJOE

BBQJOE Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2015
    Void where prohibited.
    Thanks again blooie![​IMG]

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by