BLR Wyandotte from Mcurray

tiffanya

Chirping
9 Years
Jul 10, 2010
Has anyone gotten Blue Laced Red Wyandotte's from McMurray Hatchery. I was looking to order just a few chick to replace the rooster I lost this year. I found this breed on McMurray's web site and have 5 chicks coming Saturday. I know they are hatchery stock but I doubt I'll get into breeding too much anyways (granted, you never know). Anyone else have experience/pictures of the breed that you ordered from McMurray? Thanks!

They won't have the mahogany gene. I had some a few years back and the lacing was orange and yellow. That's before I found what they really should look like. www.foleyswaterfowl.com I ended up loving the breed and settling on blues and blacks.

Has anyone gotten Blue Laced Red Wyandotte's from McMurray Hatchery. I was looking to order just a few chick to replace the rooster I lost this year. I found this breed on McMurray's web site and have 5 chicks coming Saturday. I know they are hatchery stock but I doubt I'll get into breeding too much anyways (granted, you never know). Anyone else have experience/pictures of the breed that you ordered from McMurray? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom