BLRW breeder in the making!

Zero clucks

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 26, 2014
Denver Colorado
Just received my new flock this morning! It's their first day as free range chickens too:) the hens are laying and I have three Roo's.. What is the best incubator out there with
about a 50 egg capacity?

I've read good reviews on that one. You don't have any issues with it being styrofoam?
Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I've used inexpensive styrofoam incubators on a number of occasions and have always had a good hatch rate with them. The Hovabator Genesis 1588 (suggested by liz9910) is a good one. Or if you want one that holds more eggs, Murray McMurray has a good one at https://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/full_view_picture_window_incubator.html for around $200 that holds up to 70 chicken eggs. Whatever incubator you get, just make sure it has a air circulation fan and an auto turner for the eggs. Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom