BLRW + SPPR - No eggs

gig.gif
that is funny!!! I guess go figure!!! Wish our coop was closer to the house, so I could watch the action!!! Maybe hubby should install camera's :D
wink.png
Oh.....I couldn't live without my camera in the coop for SURE! I have one of those baby cams in my coop:

I can aim it any direction...right now I have it aimed at the poop tray and some of the nesting boxes. It has sound so if anything crazy starts happening I can get out there lickety-split. The viewing screen sits right here by my computer .. it's great!

Oh.....I couldn't live without my camera in the coop for SURE! I have one of those baby cams in my coop:

I can aim it any direction...right now I have it aimed at the poop tray and some of the nesting boxes. It has sound so if anything crazy starts happening I can get out there lickety-split. The viewing screen sits right here by my computer .. it's great!

thats really cool!!! I will talk with hubby again, since our coop is actually a tractor and if the signal would work that far away from the house!! Thanks for the picture

Congrats on your first ever egg! Actually it is rather large as pullet size eggs go.

I'll bet the other girls will be following their 'sisters' and start laying very soon.

As I said in previous post, collecting the eggs NEVER GETS OLD!

Congrats on your first ever egg! Actually it is rather large as pullet size eggs go.

I'll bet the other girls will be following their 'sisters' and start laying very soon.

As I said in previous post, collecting the eggs NEVER GETS OLD!

Thanks so much @mtnviewfarms !! We actually found a 2nd egg yesterday in the water dish outside in the run... :) My Daughter saw it yesterday after school...

So let's see if we find a 3rd later again :) And you are so right, I think so too that collecting eggs never gets old, so happy one less thing to buy from the store now :)

Back
Top Bottom