Blue Birchen Marans rooster available in DC area

Mrs.Megan

Songster
Sep 10, 2018
Northern Virginia
I have a beautiful 5 week old Blue Birchen Marans from Greenfire Farms line. I’m not allowed to have roosters so sadly it’s time for him to go. He’s very beautiful ~ nicest coloring of the bunch I ordered. Let me know if you’re interested. thanks! Megan
IMG_7725.jpeg

If you want more pictures, I can add them.

I have a beautiful 5 week old Blue Birchen Marans from Greenfire Farms line. I’m not allowed to have roosters so sadly it’s time for him to go. He’s very beautiful ~ nicest coloring of the bunch I ordered. Let me know if you’re interested. thanks! Megan View attachment 1593269
If you want more pictures, I can add them.
I may be interested. Can you post more pics of his side profile? Thanks

Let me know if these are better for you. I tried a few different rooms to see where the lighting was best. Tomorrow I can take photos outside. I tried to get all the sides of him ~ thanks for your interest!
IMG_7775.jpeg
IMG_7781.jpeg
IMG_7782.jpeg
IMG_7783.jpeg
IMG_7776.jpeg

very nice looking boy just now I have a black copper cockerel growing up here likes to be petted just now hope that stays after hormones kick in.. You should have no problems homing him quick post in your state thread please

thanks! I think I've rehomed all 3 boys. Well I 1 definitely rehomed and have leads on 2. I hate to see them go:hit
I have 3 boys, 11 weeks old now. Somehow I am still hoping they will turn into girls... (doubt it - but you never know) - Love them so much :love

Back
Top Bottom