Blue/Black/Splash Orp Chicks

Seems "Chicken Obsessed" fits us...Should be Blue/Black/Spash Orp Obsessed
barnie.gif

Oh thats it Julie, just tempt me with more!!..
he.gif

TOH wrote:
some of these had been in the bator since day before yesterday

WHAT?
barnie.gif
And you are just now telling us about them?
gig.gif
This is the best kept secret on BYC.
ep.gif
Congratulations on your hatch Sandy. We can't help you with your addiction except to enable you and or send you some more eggs.
lau.gif
What a problem to have! To be over run with blue/black/splash orpingtons. Must be something in the spring air causing that.
old.gif

Hey Sandy, I was at one of my friends house this morning and she has some chickens I hatched for her back in Oct. The Orps are 6 months now and she has a huge black pullet. I am going to have to go get a picture of her. I can't wait to see her in about 12 months when she really matures. she has three RIR's that are outstanding too. Told her she should show them this fall. She has played with them so much that they just let you pet them like cats.

Quote:
I swear when I read this, I thought you said "I've gone overBIRD!!!"
lau.gif

Your babies are just gorgeous. I love blue chickens and if I ever get to the country, I'll have a flock with and try to hatch blue babies. I'll have to study the genetics of them first. I know they probably aren't all that easy!

cool.png

Julie...would love to see pics of her blacks.....

Gindee...It could have been OverBird!!!...I'm way over birds on these blue orps!!! and beyond!!...Just trying to get my orp flock to the size I want... thats alot of work...lol

Back
Top Bottom