BLUE ISBARS - Pictures and discussion

Pics
I don't know if you're on FB or not, but the lady I got my Isbars from does ship hatching eggs, (and live chicks, too, I believe) you can look her up at Fawn Springs Farm on FB. In Hendersonville, NC.

Hi there. I'm new to Isbars, and new to breeding (may actually begin controlled breeding next year, if I can work out pens, etc.). Thus far, the only breeding that happens is when my Langshan roo gets hold of any hen he can, LOL.
ep.gif
Anyway, I just got 6 Isbars, they're about 5 weeks old. I'm in western NC, up in the mountains. I don't know where you are, but if it turns out I have more than 2 roos, I might let one go...

I hatched 9 isbars on Valentine's day and I am trying to figure out Their sex. Shall I assume that all the birds with the red crowns are male?

I hatched 9 isbars on Valentine's day and I am trying to figure out Their sex. Shall I assume that all the birds with the red crowns are male?

Yes, the ones with the large red combs are your cockerels. Wish you lived closer I could use one of them.
wink.png

Hello all. I've got babies! And they did it all themselves. Pipped and hatched and started hollering. No nonsense. I needed that. Boy I'm seriously seeing the difference in the quality of eggs!! Let me see if I can get some pictures on here.
[/IMG][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom