BLUE ISBARS - Pictures and discussion

Pics
Does anyone know how to get hatching eggs from 1st line?
I sent you a PM.
big_smile.png

I have one ISBAR that hatched in a group 4 days ago. It is the same color I think as the English Splash Orpington and I am not sure which is which. I think the bigger one is the Orpington. Will attach pics. I think the smaller one on the right is the Isbar and the one on the left is the ESO.

I have one ISBAR that hatched in a group 4 days ago. It is the same color I think as the English Splash Orpington and I am not sure which is which. I think the bigger one is the Orpington. Will attach pics. I think the smaller one on the right is the Isbar and the one on the left is the ESO.
What a cute bunch of trouble!! The one on the right does look Isbarish... They often have a dark band of color across their eyes and are smaller.

Thanks..I have a close up. Please note, I cleaned this brooder out not even an hour before taking this pic and as we all know, the

poop and feed are flying nonstop. HA! They waste more feed than they eat.

Cute chicks! I think you have it right. Depending on the quality of the Orpington, you should also be able to tell by the color of the legs. Isbar legs will have yellow in the them, Orpingtons should not.

Here is an isbar x lavender Orpington just to confuse things. The Isbars usually have a smaller head, splash will often have some green on legs and yellow but Orpington will not have green legs

Thanks! The Orpingtons are suppose to be 100% English. I was looking at my brothers bantam ameracauna rooster today. I think it has to come from the Isbar line just by the way it is colored. Let me know what you all think.

Back
Top Bottom