BLUE ISBARS - Pictures and discussion

Pics
A sampling of Isbar eggs - they lay lots of different colors of green!
big_smile.png

[COLOR=333333]A sampling of Isbar eggs - they lay lots of different colors of green! :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
Beautiful !! My younger blue Isbar is close to laying. I'm getting beautiful eggs from Matilda !
They are still small ! Can't wait to see how big they get from such a small hen

Last edited:
I am putting these in my incubator, top is the Isbars. I just hatched this Isbar, which I am hoping is a roo looking like his uncle...
Beautiful eggs and rooster. My first Isbar eggs are being sent out this week. I really would love too hatch one of those pretty blue roosters. Are those eggs from your farm or shipped?

They are my eggs, my last hatch with this guy, I was concentrating on gray eggs, and LO eggs. I really like him though... so I am setting a few of Blue isbars, and some marans as well. I got some Isbar eggs from a lady who got some early GFF chicks and she has been raising them for their eggs. I hatched her eggs and now have about 3 hens. They are not a huge bird, but they have huge eggs.

Last edited:

They are my eggs, my last hatch with this guy, I was concentrating on gray eggs, and LO eggs. I really like him though... so I am setting a few of Blue isbars, and some marans as well. I got some Isbar eggs from a lady who got some early GFF chicks and she has been raising them for their eggs. I hatched her eggs and now have about 3 hens. They are not a huge bird, but they have huge eggs.
beautiful roo and cute chick! good luck with your hatch.

My blue isbar that hatched out at the end of September just laid her first little egg...I have not even set them up to lay yet...They are in the babies house~ LOL. I guess they are not such babies anymore...and it was 20 degrees here! Very pleased.

The first ever Isbar chick I hatched:

There are few black Isbars in this neck of the woods--- I hope it is black!
yesss.gif

The father was a chick I got from Omega Hills summer of 2014 - the mother is a descendent of the originals -- and of that little quad, she is the only one I have left.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom