BLUE ISBARS - Pictures and discussion

Pics
I think they are both lovely. What color eggs are they laying?
X2 beautiful.
love.gif

Looks like they have those beautiful DARK eyes.

Last edited:
Hi, I am new to Isbars. I ordered some eggs, and hatched 7 out of 8. I kept these 2, and they are from the 2nd line from Greenfire farms. Can't wait for my first egg.

Last edited:
Thanks @ChicKat , just starting with them. I have done some research, and have read that people prefer the first line of Isbars over the second. But I have also read of all the immune problems with the 1st line. Perhaps, somewhere down the line, I can add some of the 1st line into my breeding for those darker eyes people are talking about. But for now, I am happy to add a green egg layer to my basket.

@UrbanMamaHen I know, it was a great hatch for shipped eggs. I got them from Orchard Hill poultry, if I remember correctly, in Georgia. I had thought I had an awesome hatch, because I thought I had 1 cockerel and 6 pullets. But I have discovered that the cockerels seem to develop at different times. I had the 1 obvious cockerel. then about a month later, the other 2 popped up, and now I believe the splash in the picture is also a slow developing roo.

Back
Top Bottom