BLUE ISBARS - Pictures and discussion

Pics
Gorgeous big dark eyes, dark shanks and nice 'blue' feathering.  BTW your land is beautiful too.  If it is okay to ask, Did you get them from someone on BYC?

The lady we bought them from may be a member, but my wife found them an hour from our house. We live just outside Tulsa, OK. Thank you for the compliment on our property, the chickens love it. We've watched the chickens walk between the deers legs eating stuff they drop on the ground. The deer don't mind

The lady we bought them from may be a member, but my wife found them an hour from our house. We live just outside Tulsa, OK. Thank you for the compliment on our property, the chickens love it. We've watched the chickens walk between the deers legs eating stuff they drop on the ground. The deer don't mind
That's so great! I'm looking forward to seeing a LOT of pictures of these chickens.......
smile.png

This weeks hatch was all splash. These are the newest babies today at 1 and 2 days old. Notice the dark eyes and dark legs (willow on splash). These guys are from first import stock.

Does anyone breed Isbars in Texas?

The eggs purchased on EBAY was unsuccessful.

I'm even considering hatching eggs again if I get them from a nearby breeder.

Does anyone breed Isbars in Texas?

The eggs purchased on EBAY was unsuccessful.

I'm even considering hatching eggs again if I get them from a nearby breeder.

If you don't find anyone nearby, you might consider getting chicks shipped instead of eggs. The weather in Texas will be getting hot soon though, so if you want chicks before fall, you would have to do it really quickly.

Back
Top Bottom