BLUE ISBARS - Pictures and discussion

Pics
Does anyone breed Isbars in Texas?

The eggs purchased on EBAY was unsuccessful.

I'm even considering hatching eggs again if I get them from a nearby breeder.

TheTropix has Isbars - and I think just because of the breed hatching eggs are problematic. The advice below is priceless....
If you don't find anyone nearby, you might consider getting chicks shipped instead of eggs. The weather in Texas will be getting hot soon though, so if you want chicks before fall, you would have to do it really quickly.
I have gotten chicks from Cree57i -- and they are gorgeous!!! I can highly recommend these Isbars -- they are fabulous. (while you are at it -- see if you could get some Isabel leghorns too) -- Hi Cre57i-- I'm SO pleased with the chicks that I got from you -- I'm a big advocate...... they are all doing well and are beautiful!! -- With my telling everyone how great your chicks are -- you will soon have everything sold!

TheTropix has Isbars - and I think just because of the breed hatching eggs are problematic. The advice below is priceless....
I have gotten chicks from Cree57i -- and they are gorgeous!!! I can highly recommend these Isbars -- they are fabulous. (while you are at it -- see if you could get some Isabel leghorns too) -- Hi Cre57i-- I'm SO pleased with the chicks that I got from you -- I'm a big advocate...... they are all doing well and are beautiful!! -- With my telling everyone how great your chicks are -- you will soon have everything sold!

You are very kind! I am beyond happy that you are happy!
ya.gif

Thank you for the recommendation.

More of my blue isbars...a couple of the black birds got in the photos as well...thos hatched the same time and are are the ayam cemani hybrid..both breeds have great personalities. One started to crow at 3 weeks! The rest i am still tryi g to figure out what they are.

my blue isbar chick (2 days old in pic) was born with a crooked foot, (not shown), I thought she'd out grow it, she did not, now 5 weeks, I put a tape, "Boot" on her foot. I am going to leave it til it falls of. it is not a perfect boot, but her toe is more forward.

Last edited:

my blue isbar chick (2 days old in pic) was born with a crooked foot, (not shown), I thought she'd out grow it, she did not, now 5 weeks, I put a tape, "Boot" on her foot. I am going to leave it til it falls of. it is not a perfect boot, but her toe is more forward.
Pretty color,

How is the chick now? -- that solid powder blue may be the most unusual of all Isbar colors. I seldom see them just like that.

Back
Top Bottom