BLUE ISBARS - Pictures and discussion

Pics
Clyde my Blue Roo tried to crow for the forst time yesterday! Must mean he is feeling at home! :D
He is also doing his dance around the ladies! Not much longer till he is ready to go!!! So excited! Free plywood and 2*4's on Saturday so naturally the wife kids and I added on to our Little Red Hen House!!

This hen's dad was an australorp. her mom was either a blue Isbar, or a lavender orpington. what do you guys think, her eggs are tan. She is a big hen.

Last edited:

Are you asking about this feather footed guy? his dad was brahma, the mom was an Isbar,

I was asking about this HEN, no feathers on leg, HER dad was an australorp, the mom was a blue Isbar or lavender orpington, I was asking which you guys thought, blue isbar or lavender orpington.

tan egg layer, large hen

Last edited:
Are you asking about this feather footed guy? his dad was brahma, the mom was an Isbar,

I was asking about this HEN, no feathers on leg, HER dad was an australorp, the mom was a blue Isbar or lavender orpington, I was asking which you guys thought, blue isbar or lavender orpington.

tan egg layer, large hen
Sorry, it was a long day...
Since she lays a tan egg, my vote would be lavender orpington.

pretty hen, nice photo -- can't wait to see the babies!
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom